How to Book
Day visitor tickets & prices
Newday is a six day event, and we encourage you to come for the whole thing, to get the most out of it. However, if you just can't make it for the whole week, you can come for the day – or for a couple of days – if you wish.
You’ll need to purchase a day visitor ticket for each day (or part of a day) that you’ll be on site. These can only be purchased at the event; they’re not available in advance. Day visitor tickets are priced in order to encourage booking for the whole week, which gives best value for money.
Our daily prices are
Monday - Friday
- full day = £30
- half day = £20
- overnight = £5
- full day = £15
- half day = £10
Things to note
- There’s plenty of free car parking available.
- To ensure adequate supervision there must be one adult accompanying every six under 18s.
- All day visitors must be met by an adult from their church group at the gate.
- Your contact details will be requested on admission.
- We’re sorry, but day visitors’ children under 12 are not able to join our Kids’ Work.
If you wish to stay over you can purchase an overnight camping ticket in addition to your day visitor tickets. However, please be aware that you’ll need to make sure you can find somewhere to sleep on your church site, as we’re not usually able to allocate any new camping space to day visitors. The cost of the overnight camping ticket is in consideration of your use of the site infrastructure (showers, loos, water etc).