How to Book
Day visitor tickets & prices
Newday is a six day event, and you'll get the most out of Newday by coming for the whole thing. If you just can't make it for the whole week, you can come for the day – or for a couple of days – if you wish.
You’ll need to purchase a day visitor ticket for each day you’ll be on site. These can only be purchased at the event; they’re not available in advance. Day visitor tickets are priced in order to encourage booking for the whole week, which gives best value for money.
Our day visitor prices are
Day ticket: £30
Overnight camping: £5
Things to note
- There’s plenty of free car parking available.
- One adult accompanying every six under 18s, please.
- All day visitors must be met by an adult from their church group at the gate.
- We'll ask for your contact details on admission.
- We’re sorry, but day visitors’ children under 12 are not able to join our Kids’ Work.
You can buy an overnight camping ticket If you come as a day visitor and want to stay over. However, you’ll need to make sure you can find somewhere to sleep on your church site, as we’re won't be able to allocate you with your own camping space. The overnight ticket is a contribution towards your use of the showers, loos and water.